Sustainability + Green Business Practices
Here at Jennifer Cervelli Jewelry, we are committed to being as green and sustainable as possible. We are always learning and growing, so we continue to improve our approach as we go. We are a California Certified Green Business as of April 2021 - certified by California Green Business Network.
- Our shipping boxes are recyclable, and so are our jewelry boxes and shipping labels from EcoEnclose. Any clear bags used are Greenline Biodegradable Bags.
- All our gemstones are conflict free and USA mined.
- All of our pieces are made by hand using recycled precious metal whenever possible. We melt down and recycle metal in house as well.
- Our production and manufacturing is done in-house or with other small business partners, which ensures fair working conditions.
- We use washable rags for all things production and hand washing instead of throw-away paper products.
- We use recycled printer paper and printer ink for all of our in-house printing needs as well as LED lightbulbs and low flow faucets.
Shopping from small businesses is always the best way to care for the environment because we have a smaller impact than large corporations and we can make changes much faster and easier.